Bloglovin' News + Pointless Websites You May Enjoy

In three weeks time, Google Reader (the subscription service which allows you to follow other blogspot users and read their latest posts on your dashboard) will be no more. I'm sure you've all heard this, so I won't dwell on it. This is just a notice to say thatfollowing your favourite TBC members after the Bloglovin' Apocalypse will be simple, because the Bloglovin' + button features alongside the names (of those who use it) in our directory. 

Now, just for fun, here are a few useful websites you may not have been aware of:
One of my aunts told me that being a teenager is very different from how it was in her day. She said that teens were more innocent and dressed in a way we would call "nerdy". To verify her theory, I went online and compared two teen magazines, one from 1977, one from 2007. Things have changed!







No comments:

Post a Comment