#60: Cerclicious - The Official Blog of a Wishful Teenage Writer

Cool post by Cercalicious on "Glocalisation"
Variety
Cercalicious (14) from Hong Kong.

"I'm an avid teen writer, with a passion to ramble on about beauty, food, homework and more. Ever since I was young, I’ve had a passion for writing. I am constantly looking for new ways to pursue a writing career, and I thought, maybe a blog would be a start. I know there are thousands of people who want to be professional writers, and it’s really hard to be successful, but I hope you can spread the word around, and make a young girl’s dream come true. At Cercalicious, you can read about everything - there's recipes, sample essays, beauty tutorials, reviews and so much more!"

Comment: Very interesting, educational and varied blog. Highly recommend it!