Calling All Link Button Artists..

I no longer have MS Paint or one of those drawing-things on my computer, so if anyone out there is art-sy and wants to show their community spirit, would you consider designing some new buttons for TBC? I think it's important that we have many different sizs/colours/styles available, that way, there's no excuse for not taking one! If you're interested in doing this but don't know how to do the code, just e-mail me the finished link badge and I will do the rest. Anything appropriate is accepted (as in, usual decency rules apply. Nothing obscene/offensive/etc). If you want to submit anything, feel free to use the contact form.

Directory for teen bloggers

3 comments:

  1. Hey-

    I tried to send the logos I made through the contact form, but I couldn't figure out how to. (Not the most techy person on the planet). So I just posted the logos on the photo editing blog that I have with my friend, and feel free to use them :-)

    Here's the link: http://pixandportraits.blogspot.com/2014/05/teenage-blogger-central-link-badges.html

    ~Rcubed~
    http://randomrantsrcubed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your contribution, I love the buttons you made!
      :)

      - TBC Admin

      Delete
  2. Hi! How are you? I made some link badges, and I dunno what to do next so maybe I can just leave a link. Hope submission is not yet close. Have a great day!

    http://wookayeworld.blogspot.com/2014/05/making-link-badges.html

    ~Little Miss Faye

    ReplyDelete