TBC Reader

So far, this has been a slow week for TBC, as in no new members whatsoever (sadly. Would anyone consider writing a post about this site or some other way to draw attention here? Everything is appreciated!). For this reason, I'll just link to five interesting posts written in the last few days:


  • Phoebe Emerson: The Misconceptions Of Bisexuality..... An open and honest debunking of the myths surrounding bisexuality, as well as resources for LGBT teens.
  • ThreeInchParadise: A Promise..... A heartfelt poem about love and broken promises..
  • WordNerd: 7 Classics For The Nervous Reader..... A list of "less scary" classics and tips for getting through them!
  • SparklyKid: DIY Dream Catcher..... How to make dream catchers!
  • A Writer's Thoughts: The Fever Of Words ..... A beautiful piece on bringing your imagination to life.


  • Of course, these weren't the only interesting posts written recently, they were just the ones that caught my eye. Happy reading, everyone!
    :)


    7 comments:

    1. Thanks for the shout-out!
      I'm currently redesigning my blog but when I'm done I can write a post about TBC. :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. No problem!
        That would be great, can't wait to read it :)

        - F (TBC Admin on personal blog account)

        Delete
      2. Here's my post! :)
        http://sparklykid.blogspot.com/2014/08/teenage-blogger-central.html

        Delete
    2. Replies
      1. That would be awesome! Feel free to write whatever you want :)

        Delete
    3. Maybe it's an idea to bring the little featured blogger interviews back to get more diversity in the posts? Maybe do one per month? If you need help with that, I wouldn't mind, I'm already glued to the screen anyway :P

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. That's a great idea! I think I'll contact a few bloggers now just to see if we could find people to do it..

        Delete