#445: A Bundle Of Contradictions

http://eeriefairy.blogspot.com/
1997, India +

Hi there! My blog, A Bundle Of Contradictions is a small hut in the busy, busy world wide web. To you, it may seem like a small, insignificant thing, but to me, my blog is like my first born child. My blog is a place where I rant, I write, I review. It's like a manifestation of my thoughts which I really am passionate about. My blog involves a lot of rantings regarding the social scenario. I talk a lot about the books I read and how much, a certain book series really amazes me (Yes, I'm a Potterhead, Nerdfighter, Demigod etc). So yeah, feel free to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for adding my blog on Teenage Blogger Central! :D

    ReplyDelete