Vote: Should TBC Change Its Look?

TBC's design has been the same for two years now, and I'm thinking of changing it. First, of course, I want to get your opinions.. Do you think the TBC design (meaning the banner at the top, the colour scheme, etc) should be changed? Please vote in the poll on the left sidebar!
If a lot of people think the design should be changed, I will invite TBC members to submit their designs (a few people have asked to do this before, so I think it's fair to let everyone try) :)

Then, there will be a vote on which design we should use. If your design is chosen, the reward will be a warm fuzzy feeling, and publicity for your blog.

How do you all feel about this idea?

Also, here's a flashback that only the very seasoned TBC members will remember.. The original design from October 2012!


4 comments:

  1. I think having a design contest is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that a new look would be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the current design, but I'm always a sucker for changing things up a bit. I think a new design would be a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree, also think a new look would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete