Blogger of the Month: Vivian from Day-Dreamer, Night-Thinker

You've probably heard about it by now: this year we're bringing back to spotlights to you, all the awesome members of our community! After three weeks of careful planning and hard work, we can bring you the first of many posts that are all about you. First up: our very first Blogger of the Month interview! Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to our featured blogger of January: Vivian from Day-Dreamer, Night-Thinker!

Who's Vivian, you ask? She's an awesome blogger from the US, aspiring artist, musician and poet. In her latest poem 'Alive in the Rain' she managed to perfectly capture all the good vibes that come when a long-awaited rain shower finally arrives. She has a passion for art and it shows in her own work. She has a passion for art and has a workspace and materials that would make anyone jealous.
Apart from all that she's a proud bookjunkie and posts reviews on her blog as well. 
Vivian has been part of our community since September 2015. We headed over to her blog to ask her some questions!

1) What inspires you to blog?
The thing that inspires me most to blog is probably just the outlet it gives me. I feel like my blog is really a place where I can be myself and share the things I love and am really passionate about. I get to be creative and it's really rewarding to have your creativity recognised. I also love meeting tons of blogger friends and getting to know everyone in the blogosphere.

2) What's your favorite film of all time?
My favorite film of all time is the Secret Life of Walter Mitty. It's just such a beautiful film, I don't really know why I love it so much but I do, I can watch it again and again. I love the shots of all the nature, and the message the film brings. I highly recommend it if you've never seen it.

3) Where do you see yourself in ten years?
In ten years I will probably be living somewhere with lots of tall trees and forests and nature. My house won't be too big but it'll be just enough. I'll be writing books and painting. I will probably have another job too to support myself until I make enough money with my art and books, but who knows? That's where I see myself, but in reality I'll be wherever God calls me to be at that time. 

Don't forget to check out her blog, leave a comment and show our blogger of the month some love!

Day-Dreamer, Night-Thinker

Would you like to become Blogger of the Month too? Send an e-mail to Envy Fisher: envysblog@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! It is so special to be featured like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're happy to have you as our first featured blogger! :)

      Delete