Blogger of the Month: Noor from Noor's Place!

Now what's this? I can almost hear you think it. This, my friends, is the comeback of our Blogger of the Month series! Every month we at TBC will introduce you to one of the awesome bloggers from out community. In 2017 we're starting of with a big name: Noor Unnahar from Noor's Place!


Noor was one of the first bloggers to sign up for Teenage Blogger Central, back when we were really small. Our community has grown quite a bit since then, but that's nothing compared to the things Noor has accomplished in the years since she signed up! Not only does she have an amazing(ly popular) lifestyle blog, she's also an Instagram queen and ventured out to YouTube in 2016. To be honest, we couldn't let the opportunity to interview one of our favorte Pakistani members slide, so we asked Noor a couple of questions. Let's get to know her a little better, shall we?

1) What is your favorite song?
I am loving Find My Way by Eric Arjes. It's such a sweet song. I first listened to it on Teen Wolf when (if you're a Teen Wolf fan *highfive* you might know what I'm talking about) Stiles saved Lydia from the evil doctor and took her out of the hellholl that was her mental asylum. SRSLY. I love the lyrics, the tunes, and everything about it.

2) What inspires you to blog?
Creativity and the yearning to keep making progress inspire me to blog. I spend a good deal of time making content for my blog, taking photos for Instagram and blog post, and managing social media. It all goes in positive ways. I am sure if I stop doing it, a lot of my time will go into unhealthy hobbie, like binge watching Gossip Girl. Hashtag struggles.

3) What's you favorite film of all time?
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (a bollywood movie). It's about a family that tears apart but eventually falls back together. It's such a heart-warming movie. I get emotional every time I watch it. And by emotional I mean, legitally crying and sobbing kinda emotional. A particular scene, when the son enters the mall where his mother is shopping and she immeditely feels that he has arrived and goes to him in a state of shock, I LOVE IT. I have watched it so many times and cried.


Let's show our Blogger of the Month some love! Don't forget to follow Noor here:

Are you interested in becoming our next Blogger of the Month? Shoot a quick e-mail to Envy Fisher (envysblog@gmail.com) and we'll work something out!

1 comment: