#853: Jeani



jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk
2001, UK

You lot: Who exactly are you? Me: Well, that's the question. You lot: I demand to know who you are! Me: I DON'T KNOW!!! See that's the thing, I'm jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk but beyond that I just don't know. I literally do not know who I am. It's all untested. Am i funny? Am I sarcastic? Sexy? *winks* Right old misery? Life and soul? Right-handed, left-handed? A gambler, a fighter, a coward, a traitor, a liar, a nervous wreck? I mean judging by the evidence I've certainly got a gob. Me in a list: Bibliophile Teenage girl Aspiring novelist Poet Philosopher Feminist Fashion enthusiast Avid reader Dog lover Singer/songwriter/guitarist/pianist/ukulele player/ukulele player Lover of language Self-love ambassador And more Hope you enjoy my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment